†See operator’s manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator’s manual for engine warranty.
** Cost savings based on oil maintenance with 100 hour interval versus Oil Guard System 500 hour service interval.
The Soft Ride Stand-On SRS™ Z2 is raising the bar with our adjustable operator platform, featuring suspension technology, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity! The superior balance provides stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling. The Soft Ride Stand-on SRS™ Z2 is designed to allow for quick operator exit and re-entry.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Gaurd System, a Kawasaki® FX801V or a Kawasaki®FX730V EFI all with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†
Z2 SRS Features:
- NEW! Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK EFI engine options. Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!**
- Available in 52” or 61” cutting deck, our iCD™ Cutting System comes equipped with strong ¼-inch Marbain® steel blades that generate greater lift and improve airflow.
- The SRS™ Z2 covers more grass in less time with an up-10 mph ground speed.
- The PTO conveniently disengages when the operator leaves the platform to move an obstacle or pick up debris. When the operator steps back onto the platform and re-engages the PTO switch, the blades start again for continued mowing.
- Easy-locking 3-position ground speed control ensures smooth operation in tight spaces while our fan-cooled Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxle allows the unit to handle grueling conditions.
- The operator platform, with adjustable suspension technology, integrated forward and reverse levers and ergonomic thigh pads, delivers a more comfortable ride.