If you are looking for the best value in compact zero-turn mower, look no further than the Ferris IS® 600Z. Featuring our patented suspension technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® Drive System and speeds up to 10 mph, this mower will give you all you’re looking for and more. The IS® 600Z is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity.
For engines, choose between a Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series engine, or the Kawasaki® FS600V engine. You can pair either great choice with a 48” or 52” mower deck.
The IS® 600Z Features:
- iCD™ Cutting System (available on the 48″ model) delivers maximum cutting performance and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- Fabricated 10-gauge steel with double top deck, overlap welded corners and double reinforced side skirts, steel reinforced leading edge on 44” model.
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® Transaxles feature 7” cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Patented suspension system consists of rear coil-over-chocks and pivoting front axle with coil-over-shocks.
- Ergonomic control panel features cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience